Monday, November 10, 2008

Ehm...

Finally, I am starting to type a blog. I am not that free actually. Can't explain to myself why am I feeling to type all these things at 0000. Well, I don't care whether my blog is interesting or whatsoever. I guess most of the posts are boring. I don't recommend you to read unless you are having a sleepless night. The main purpose I create this blog is to store event within my life. There will be many posts about my thoughts and many other 'weird' stories or theories. At the very least I will have a place to express what I feel especially when I feel stressful. Anyway, there is still a big question about existence...of everything in my mind o.O'' There is a possibility that I will find out something I want as time passes.
*A message for rayyeow in the future: Don't forget what is in your mind at this moment. Goodluck!!

No comments: