Sunday, November 16, 2008

Todays #1 Game: Mathematics -.-

5 hours of mathematics. Started from 8pm to 1am. That was so unexpected. Well, 5 hours for four chapters. I guess it is quite a lot for me. I need to memorize too many things. Math is all about memorizing for me. Its just like learning a very complicated language. The ways to differentiate and integrate, all are about memorizing. Things like sinx become cosx, lnx become 1/x or whatsoever, are quite lame actually. Math requires analytic mind without reasoning. For me, its worse than acting based on feelings. Actually, I absorbed 90% of what I learned. It's totally dependent on my situation and memory state during test to determine my grade. Hopefully I will remember well and can apply those formulas into the question. I REALLY NEED TO PASS THIS DAMN SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!

No comments: